Sunday, October 21, 2012

Me and the typing

source
(why flickr don't have decent pictures of keyboard tho...)

Assalamualaikum and anneyong

ah it's the third posts for today! And I'm warning you, there're more to come! because I decided to make revisions for my mid-semester tests on Monday in form of typing those facts here. You better be prepared!

Typing Test
the fastest I got is 75 wpm and it was on my friend's laptop

I love typing and I love it with a passion. I type everyday because my subjects need me to spend hours in front of my laptop (uh oh... really?? O.o) .. and socializing too (tetttttt....). Sometimes I prefer typing things out rather than writing it down because I don't want my lecturer to give this advice to me.

er... okay.
I start to really like typing when I was young. It was when my mother installed a typing software in the home pc. I chose the typing with 10 fingers program (my brother chose the typing the numbers program instead) and I start my journey of learning to type with all my fingers instead of the common index-finger-for-letter-A-and-the-rest-are-on-other-fingers typing (I actually don't know what to call it). I remember getting really angry because I couldn't level up from the mistakes I made on the leveling test on the program. So I looked at the keyboard instead of maintaining my gaze towards the screen haha.

So~ let's see on the other posts!

Salam and anneyong :D

No comments: