Sunday, October 21, 2012

Me and the coffee

source
Assalamualaikum & anneyonghaseyo~

Me and coffee. It's my favourite drink and I prefer it to be bitter rather than sweetened and it's better caffeinated than decaffeinated. My favourite drug (yes caffeine can actually be specified as a drug).

Last year, I drank instant coffee 'o (coffee with sugar not milk) on almost every night. Instant coffee is always very sweet and I kinda dislike it. How to reduce it's sweetness? Easy, don't use the boiling water, cool the water a bit and then put the instant coffee powder. The temperature is a bit low and it'll not dissolve all the sugar but it'll precipitated on the bottom of the mug instead. There you are! The less sweetened instant coffee.

I could drink coffee all day long and is this a kind of obsession? An online friend once said caffeine could give you palpitation (racing heart) if it's consumed too much (she's a nurse). Yes, I admit, I once feel anxious because of the side effect of drinking coffee but I can't help it... A day is not complete without a cup of coffee.

How did I start with this addiction?

It's an old story to be honest. My mother was a fan of coffee too but she stopped for years before she drink her coffee again. I'm the eldest child and I'm quite close with my mom. So long story short, I drank my mother's cup of coffee and become a fan too ^^v But it's not my mother's fault really. I could stop my addiction but I can't hehe.

Well~ up to this point~ see you later!

Salam and anneyong ^^

No comments: