Sunday, October 21, 2012

A new start

credit: Remind Me Words of Islam
Jangan buka cerita lama.
Biarkan ia berlalu.
Assalamualaikum & Anneyonghaseyo ~

It's been a year since I've written any post here. A year passed, and I'm now in the second year of my degree course: Food Biotechnology. I'm even changed my hostel outside the campus but still got a better walking experience rather than living inside (yes it's better!)

There are major changes of this blog, mainly the layout. I've changed it from the cheeky styled blog to a simple one, white :) It represents a new start for me and this blog and I'm still have many ideas to revamp my this site. Oh, before I forgot, I've changed the link from 'narutoaddictor' to 'sarahandthefoodbiotech'. It's not easy to change it and I spent almost an hour just to find a decent link. I was intended to use something that korean-ish (haha) but instead, I stick to my image. Me and my course. haha. I just love it :)

Second change is the posts. I might highlight my schedule and interesting events that occur on my day or maybe I just post a rant. keke.

I feel a slight embarrassment looking through my old posts. My old posts remind me of my old pasts. The pasts that filled immaturity. I'll try to be a better person in my writing and thought. I'm already 20, the year who people will not call me as teenager anymore. Like what my mom said to me: 'there's no 'teen' in you anymore. -__-!!!

By the way, the blog that made me firm with my decision for major changes is this blog: click . I was so inspired with her writings and her layout. Yes, her layout, it's tumblr-ish and I really want to know how she incorporated the theme to a blogger template. If you have any idea how, please tell me okay ;____;

Okay, it's up to this point for the time being, see you later :)

Salam and anneyong ~

No comments: