Sunday, January 4, 2009

the school time is really REAL!

salam...

As we know, the schools are in on 5th January 2009 for west coast of Semenanjung Malaysia while 4th January for students in east coast. The students must opened a new book to learn new knowledge and experiences. Some students who are in Form 3 and Form 5 must struggle to sit for their major examination papers. While hostel students are registering for their new placement in the hostel.

Me?yes...I'm a student, will be sitting SPM this year and a hostel student.

As a SPM student, I need to struggle to do my best in the examination. Truely, I still shocked that I have to sit the biggest examination paper in my whole life. An examination that to determine our future. 0.-!! I felt not ready to face it with many weak understanding of concepts ( yeah, science stream students must understand and remember many concepts and laws) and leak of hardworking manners...*sigh* *shooted by karil's crossbow* *ouch, that's hurt!*

Oh no! today is the day to go back hostel. Tomorrow the school will start its new semester....
... Must be in the school at 8am! ...Must prepare all things to bring to the hostel.

Things to bring to hostel. Ah! I wanna finish this first.

Ok we head back to the topic. School. School is where the youngsters gain knowledge and experiences due their involvements in activity in the class and cocurricular activities. We cant gain the knowledges and experiences like a food fell into the ground from the sky. We must struggle and face many hard times and also may fell to the sea of troubles to gain a result called success. I aint typing those words for you, readers only, those also as an advice to me to change to a good student. Motivation is compulsory for the students to face hardest time or they will dissapointed and give up to continue their struggle for success...

Herm... nearly 2 am now...seriously... i have to stop... prepare for 'hostel things'.

Pray for success in my SPM kay!

2 comments:

roket said...

kaw buat aku neves ah,bace pasal spm.hahaa.

Anonymous said...

yeah... you make skuwl look good. even some kids like me think otherwise. My last word before you go is...
hope you can pass your SPM with flying colours. never give up on... RuneScape for sure.. hehe =D
I mean don't give up on studying, like you said, An examination that to determine our future. Hope you pass ht "examination".

last word from... for real:-

jangan lupakan kitorang in RS,
jangan lupakan Unity and unity's member,
jangan lupa bg mesej klau blog dah update... tu jer la...

and sekali lagi, my last word is..

thanks for becoming my frineds, sister or anything.. well.. Good Luck =D

kalau tak tau sape yang hantar nie.. buat2 tau jer la