Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Facemarks/Emojis

Okay, this gonna be fast. Do you know smiley like this? :) or this :(. Of course you have knew about it right? It's called 1bit smiley, while the facemarks or emojis (like it's name, was invented in Japan, TEH HOME OF INVENTIONS) are 2bit smiley. I'll share some to you what I've found, okay~! Although this emojis are cuter, but as non-Japanese person, typing those japanese fonts are very hard, instead, I copy-paste them, or you can install a javascript on mozilla ( I can't access this because my mozilla is sucks. GOOGLE CHROME FTW).

IDK if some of you can't view this, but since I'm not a tech geek, I don't know how to help LOL.

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ (・∀・ ) ( ̄(エ) ̄) ( ̄へ ̄) (ι´Д`)ノ (・ェ-) ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) щ(ಠ益ಠщ) (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻  ಠ_ಠ ( °٢° ) ಥ⌣ಥ  (ΘεΘ;) (n˘v˘•)¬ ヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ ╮(─▽─)╭ щ(ಥДಥщ)  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:(⊙ヮ⊙) ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ( ಠ◡ಠ ) (•⊙ω⊙•)( ´∀`)(≧ω≦) (´ー`) (つд`) ( ̄。 ̄) (*~▽~) ( ^▽^)σ)~O~) (=゜ω゜) (´ω`) (ノ_・。) (-_- )ノ (´ヘ`;) (^^;) ( ´∀`) ((((゜д゜;)))) (=ω=;) (。・_・。) (o´ω`o) (^▽^) (*´д`*)  ∩(︶▽︶)∩ (✿◠‿◠) (◡‿◡✿) (◕‿◕✿) (✖╭╮✖) (≧◡≦) (¬_¬) (◑‿◐) (◕‿-) ✖‿✖ (-’_’-) (╥_╥) (╯_╰) (╯3╰) (o_-) (¬‿¬) (◣_◢) (∪ ◡ ∪) (≧ω≦)  (⋋▂⋌) (॓_॔) (╯ಊ╰)‹(•¿•)› (╯︵╰,) (︶︹︺) (∩︵∩) (。◕‿◕。) (⊙_◎) (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ (︶ω︶) (+_+) (。♥‿♥。) (✿ ♥‿♥) ♥╣[-_-]╠♥ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ (u_u) (*_*) (º_º) ٩(×̯×)۶ (ñ_ñ) (∩▂∩) (¬▂¬) (╯◕_◕)╯ (╹◡╹)凸 少 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (▰˘◡˘▰) (☞゚∀゚)☞ ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
source


for more diverse facemarks, you can access this site and copy paste them.
http://club.pep.ne.jp/~hiroette/en/facemarks/
(be sure you make a credit to the site if you copy ALL the things inside it, in case)

for the mozilla script I just written about it
http://photar.net/emoji/
(tell me if this works okay, my firefox crashed so many times, so I don't know if this works)

kay, bye. :) Salaam~

No comments: