Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's done but.....

Salam...

While I'm typing this post, I actually discussing with my group members about the drama performance TOMORROW, I want to restate again TOMORROW (28/2/2011) and it's not in English, but in ARABIC.

Mr Speaker (Ooops! Readers), I would like to restate again what we're going to do TOMORROW IS AN ARABIC DRAMA PERFORMANCE. (Could I get a title of the Best speaker with this line?)


Okay, what exactly that had done? Like I stated in previous entry, I entered NC Cup English Debate Competition and Alhamdulillah, all 3 Tamhidi teams (PT A, PT B & KKNC) qualified to quarter final next week. We cheered loudly in the hall at the afternoon today. What a good scene to see :)

ANDDDDDD

I just got a bad experience today. For the first time, I smelled the smell of alcohol. OHMYGOD! It's SMELLY that I want to vomit. Am I asking you readers, are non-muslim allowed to drink alcohol in front of the others (especially MUSLIMS). Please do comment below.
Sorry for vertical pic. Take a look around the bottom of the pic.
 Do you recognize the drink there? I'm not disclosed it myself.


=.+!!! I'm eating my ice-cream beside them. URGH!

(I'm thinking to have a youtube account like this person, Can I? Can I? Can I?)







That's all from me, thank you :)

No comments: