Monday, August 10, 2009

entering the last 2 months until SPM

Salam,,,,

today, I'm entering the last 2 months before SPM with the trial is starting next week.

arrghh!!! I really wanna shout now! I am not prepared for the trial and also SPM. What I'm gonna do?????

arrghhh!!! I cant cope with my addiction of runescape....... but i'm now leave in hostel, so i can get rid for the runescape for two weeks before i go back home and play runescape for hours....

Seriously, i missed my times with my old friends who study with me from Form 1 until Form 3 especially Rajin students. I really missed my intelligent friends who always spends their time with me.

Ya know... i really want to study in boarding school like sbp or mrsm because i wanna an environment that encourages me to study but Allah has stated my fate is here until i'm in form five.

Literally, i'm happy that not all my friends are going to other boarding school. There are also somebody like me in this school. But I cant cope with all the entertainments provided in my surroundings. I just cant get rid of it. My nights are full of sorrow and disappointments. I cant fill my time with what a student really do especially who gonna sit for big examination. Why I cant be like my friends here? who can thrive despite all the nooks and crannies in this environment?

I really misses my Kumon worksheets. I feel that I need it to improve my English but how I wanna to say it? *sigh*

All that I can do now is just pray to Allah to give will to me to change my attitude, to change myself because I know is the widest room in the world is the room for self-improvements.

I just wanna to say to all my juniors, dont be like me, who are cant cope with environments. Dont ruin your future..... dont play runescape excessively!

1 comment:

Asma' said...

"Dont ruin your future..... dont play runescape excessively!"


iye benar.