Monday, April 27, 2009

tough day

salam...

today is one of tough day (not toughest la) in my life... ish,...nonononono just tough day....
i cant even take my sahur because i was too lazy to get up from my bed...and because there is nothing to eat in my locker except a bottle of mineral water and a tupperware of sabun basuh ( nak saya makan sabun basuh ker?)

waaarrrrghhhhhh

today, we got a notice about grammar workshop by mrs Azrin. We have to pay rm10... but i dont have any money.... because i dont take my money from my parents.. i felt guilty..ever guilty..and i even want to cry now but i cant shed my tears in front of my friends. I really hate it.. i dont like when my friends approach me and try to comfort me. in the process, they must ask 'knaper nih?'
i dont like to answer the question as i think it is too private for me to tell it. ah forget it.

hurmm..... done for today.. i tell about yesterday.

on saturday night, as i told you, i had a theatre watching at ASWARA. but i felt weird why the bus dont take the easiest way to reach the place.... must take bliku2 pnya jalan ker????

the theater is juz an experimental work by first year student of aswara, to test their ability in organising an activity... the title is Raja Lawak but not have many sense of humor as it filled with moral values..... not interested to write its synopsis.

ok... the real yesterday..

i had an outing yesterday... a tough outing... no.. dont ask me why because i never ever answer the question....





working n trying for new blog templates..
i feel boring with this template

No comments: