Sunday, April 5, 2009

carefour -jalan sorang2-

salam....

yesterday, i went to carefour wangsa maju to buy my things.

so many people there and i felt like walking through a school of sardines.

yeah i know why because yesterday is saturday, many people use this free weekend time to shopping and buy things.

i buy some cloths and toiletries and i really shocked the total of those things is RM120!. But thanx for my mom for providing me RM150.

everytime i went to giant batu caves or giant taman permata or carefour wangsa maju, i really wished that i could meet my friends. but sigh, i really cant meet them there........

and as usual. i came home and on da way, my father bought abc, mee hailam n nasi pattaya(my favourite!). while we were waiting for our order, i drank teh o ais limau and my father drank horlick ais and watched arsenal vs manchester city ( my father told me because the tv is far from our table and cant see the teams' name)

owh..in my way back home too, i was messaging with somebody named safuan. i start messaging with him when i'm form3 (i showed my phone no in majalah gempak, and after that many people say they want to kenal me)and he is the only one who keeps messaging with me. he finished his school last year and he got 10A1 and 1B for his ummmmm teknologi kejuruteraan. he undergo a preparation to japan under mara 3 months ago. alhamdulillah he got the mara sponsorship to japan. he told me that it was association programme with japan. he must study in unisel for 3 years for diploma and 2 years in japan for first degree....


hurm.. i wonder can i be like him?????

No comments: