Friday, October 31, 2008

final exam yay!!!!

salam to ya all everyone!!!
alhamdulillah....
the final exam is getting over
it is only a week ago....
to gain madness.....
to gain stress....
to gain sorrowful nights....
to pass the exam with flying colours.....
although it is not over yet....
me and all my hostel members will
have
the most prestiguous event of the year 2008...
the annual dinner...
held of course in my school
dewan mutiara bestari....
first november 2008.....
tomorrow night heheh
da theme is smart n gorgeous....
:> uh i like it....
my nerve is full with adrenaline...
i dont willing to wait....
because i'm the one of the programme comittee
and also creating slideshow for the dinner with my friend....
gonna see what other hostel members say.hu.
urh now,,,,
i'm using my teacher's laptop
in editorial board room
with two friends...
in afternoon preparation time
after mathematics subject exam
but of course after taking my lunch.....
what to say eh...????
i will write about my dinner,,''
if i have another time....
if i can get internet.....
just wait n see....
salam to ya all......

No comments: