Wednesday, March 23, 2011

think lost electron

salam

what a hectic week T.T

okay, ya'll must be wondering why I chose that line for my title today.
It's a quote by my friend. The words means THINK POSTIVE!



haha, found this recently.

why we should think lost of electron?
For me, so many things happened in this week. So many problems happened. Sigh.
And a lolwut thing happened today.

Unfortunately, girls' blocks in KKNC depleted its water resourse. OMG!
It's so hard to say about this. 
And what's more? I recalled back funny moments in my hostel before.
what there's no water, we have to go to school to take a bath.
What a shame if somebody sees it HAHA.
In my case now, we have to go to deserted blocks 
(because the blocks once occupied by the seniors who occupying a new hostel now.

But, what I said before? JUST THINK LOST ELECTRON!

Be optimistic in what happened to you (haha, it should goes to me :D) 


IDK bout the SPM Results in my school, but glad that I could chat with my former chemistry teacher :)
sigh, I recalled about having myself placed in the middle of everything.
Couldn't go further, couldn't go back.

Now, that's all from me, thank you :)
Salam~

1 comment:

Melle Abadi said...

lawak hokai komik tu, haha