Thursday, December 24, 2009

pmr...

Salam

ah double posting. kalo forum, da lamer kner warning..

by the way , this is my blog kan... :D

tringat waktu tuh.
kol 12 bru smpi skolah, org tinggal ckit jerk.
n, I really ingat. There was Pn Nor (former penolong kanan - miss her so much)
Ah, she saw my result first!
n then she said, TAHNIAH!

huhu... i really miss that time, alhamdulillah got 9As


but i really felt sad. xdpt skolah asrama pnuh (tiap2 kali blek asrama lalu dpn SBPI Gombak - really sad D: )...


but then, i feel grateful now cause i can do more than i could do when i was in menengah rendah...



n now. i really miss my school. SMK SUNGAI PUSU ...

this school is so memorable to me because it contains 1001 memoirs (yeah ive been schooling there for five years) n has veryveryveryveryvery BEAUTIFUL scenery there! you can see the whole Batu Caves from here. A nice sky... every morning, every hot afternoon, every evening, every night.... ahhh i gonna cry! I really miss that scenery.. but now I can not upload the pictures cause im not online in laptop..

....


conclusion is


at last, i feel very grateful to have so much time in the school. I pray the best for my school to be the best in Gombak district, Selangor state, and Malaysia :D

2 comments:

Asma' said...

sbb tu sarah slalu amik gamba scene skolah kan, eh ttibe sedih pulak..

Sarah Alia Shahrim said...

yup u r definitely rite :D